David Bristow has been employed by H Rook (Hull) Ltd since 1972 and has built up a wealth of experience in the time related to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Technology.
He has investigated and reported upon numerous Road Traffic Accidents, having attended Courts at all levels throughout the country to give associated evidence in the capacity as Expert Witness.
He is a Member of the Society of Expert Witnesses and his name appears on the UK Register of Expert Witnesses for work of this nature.
His credentials have been checked by the Law Society and his name appears in the Law Society Directory of Expert Witnesses.
SPECIALIST AREAS OF WORK:-
Personal Injury/Fatal Accidents
Road Traffic Accidents
Vehicle Engine Maintenance/Repair
Road Vehicle Assessment
Mechanical/Component Failures (vehicles)
Stolen/Suspect Vehicle examination
Accident Scene Reports
Locus Plans/Photos/Videos (RTA)
Speed Assessment Analysis (RTA)
Full description of David Bristow's qualifications:-
- Fellow of the Institute of the Motor Industry (FIMI)
- Member of the Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (MInstAEA)
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
- Master Automotive Engineer (MAE)
- Member of the Federation of International Experts on Automobiles (MFIEA)